Friday, April 18, 2008

End of Fight

Yup, its the end of the fight for o2jam's survival. A sad but inevitable ending to the game I've played for 5 years.

Its' ironic. During the course of setting up O2jam Battle Arena! I was appointed as a forum moderator. My so called noble principles led me to halt with carrying on with the private server.

Thank you Stanley for appointing a GM of a private server as a forum moderator! You rock!

Oh wait, you didn't know.

Anyway, to prove myself, I tracked down the real hacker behind the stolen accounts. Down to his friendster, address & real name. Unfortunately, Stanley's manager couldn't careless about the hacker. Along with Maysuzie, we both cleared the flooding of his scam websites in the forum. Hundred of 'em.

In an attempt to pay their own salaries, the E-games management decided to scam o2jam customers. How?
-E-games E-bid
-False promises (renewal of contract my foot!)
-E-arena ( *WE scammed them instead)
After winning the early season of E-arena, I thought that its VERY possible to orchestrate a plan to set-up a "winner" for the coming seasons. We were successful :)

I don't believe one bit that the staff of E-games didn't know about the coming closure of o2jam. You don't fool me. Thank you very much.

No comments: